Agriculture is one of the best optional from all optional which is useful for numerous points of view.
If you are looking for the “agriculture optional booklist” then you are at the right place.
Read the article till last to find out the complete agriculture optional booklist for UPSC.
Agriculture optional are of 2 paper i.e Paper-I and Paper-II. Paper-I consists of seven subjects and Paper-II consists of eight subjects. Before starting preparation refer to the syllabus for better understanding.
Agriculture Optional Booklist
- Soil science: Introduction to soil science by D.K dash.
- Agronomy: Principle of agronomy by Yellamanda Reddy.
- Agricultural Economics and farm management.
- Extension: Agricultural extension education in India.
- Ecology: Last 10 year’s question.
- Genetics by B.D. Singh.
- Plant breeding- by B.D. Singh.
- Plant philosophy- by Pandey and Sinha.
- Plant pathology- Singh.
- Entomology- by Vasantha Raj and David.
- Horticulture: Introduction to Horticulture by N.kumar.
|UPSC CSE complete booklist (prelims+mains)||How to read newspapers for UPSC CSE|
|How to crack UPSC exam in first attempt without coaching||How to make timetable for UPSC preparation|
So that’s it. Hope you have liked this article on “agriculture optional booklist“..
If I have missed anything regarding this article tell me in the comment section below.
And don’t forget to share this article with your fellow UPSC aspirant’s friends and also on various social media.
If you have any queries related to UPSC exam preparation feel free to ask me on Instagram.